Dear BGCMP Families:
We are actively monitoring the planned walkout of educators starting on April 26, 2018. We have developed a plan for how the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix will support the kids and families we serve across the Valley. Every school district is working on their response plan and we are collaborating with each of the schools and districts that we serve.
- Beginning on Thursday, our Clubs will be open from 8am – 6pm, our normal school break hours, for families who need care for their students during the school day.
- Space in each Club is limited. Current Club members will have priority, and there will be no additional fees for members.
- Our Clubs will also be open to non-members for $20 per day, based on available space.
- Every Club will serve lunches and snacks. We will not be serving breakfast.
- Parents/caregivers will need to make arrangements for the drop-off and pick-up of their children at the Clubs.
Please contact your local Club for additional information. We will continue to communicate to our families and partners through these challenging times. Our kids remain our top priority and we will continue to serve the families of our communities.
School Year Dates and Hours:
2:30pm - 8:00pm (M-F 12:30pm - 8:00pm Wednesdays only)
Dates for After School:
Last day of school – June 7
Summer Dates and Hours:
June 11- July 27: 7:00am - 6:00pm M-F
Summer Hours – Youth Program
7:00am - 6:00pm
Summer Hours – Teen Program
M/T/Th/F:12:00pm - 6:30pm Wednesdays: 12:00pm - 6:00pm unless attending special events
Summer Program 2018 Fees:
$120 for each 2 week session, 3 total sessions.
Summer Session Dates:
Session 1: June 11 – June 29
Session 2: July 2 – July 20
Session 3: July 23 – 27
- Annual Youth membership dues are $30
- Annual Teen membership dues are $15
- Registration forms will be available at your local Club. Please visit the Club’s front desk to get your application or renewal forms.
- School-year youth program fees are just $25 per month.
- Fees are due on the first day of the month.
- We have a sliding fee scale for families, based upon financial need and proof of income, to ensure that our programs will be accessible for kids. Limited scholarships are available.
About the Club
School district info: The Bob & Renee Parsons Branch follows the Balsz School District school calendar.
After school programs: Skate After School, Mindfulness, Dancing Classrooms, Summer Learning Collaborative, National Merit Award from BGCA, Kids in Focus, Gabriel’s Angels, Girl Scouts, T.H.A.N.X., Lego Robotics, Read Better Be Better, Culinary Club, Michael Phelps IM Swim
Summer camp highlights: In addition to our engaging school-year programs, we offer a nationally recognized Summer Learning Collaborative that helps kids stay up-to-date with reading and school lessons through the summer months. Lunch and snacks are included for all campers!
- Art Room
- Teen Center
- Games Room
- Learning Center
- Computer Lab
- Outdoor Soccer Field
- Meal Program
- Partnership with Skate after School and Mindfulness First!