Dear BGCMP Families:
We are actively monitoring the planned walkout of educators starting on April 26, 2018. We have developed a plan for how the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix will support the kids and families we serve across the Valley. Every school district is working on their response plan and we are collaborating with each of the schools and districts that we serve.
- Beginning on Thursday, our Clubs will be open from 8am – 6pm, our normal school break hours, for families who need care for their students during the school day.
- Space in each Club is limited. Current Club members will have priority, and there will be no additional fees for members.
- Our Clubs will also be open to non-members for $20 per day, based on available space.
- Every Club will serve lunches and snacks. We will not be serving breakfast.
- Parents/caregivers will need to make arrangements for the drop-off and pick-up of their children at the Clubs.
Please contact your local Club for additional information. We will continue to communicate to our families and partners through these challenging times. Our kids remain our top priority and we will continue to serve the families of our communities.
School Year Dates and Hours:
2:00pm – 8:00pm
Dates for After School:
Last day of school – May 23
Summer Dates and Hours:
May 29 to July 27
Summer Hours – Youth Program
7:00am - 6:00pm
Summer Hours – Teen Program
M/T/Th/F: 12:00pm - 6:30pm ;Wednesdays: 12:00pm - 6:00pm unless attending Special Events
Summer Program 2018 Fees:
$65 per week, 5 total sessions
Summer Session Dates:
Session 1: May 29 --June 8
Session 2: June 11 – June 22
Session 3 : June 25 -- July 6
Session 4: July 9 -- July 20
Session 5: July 23 -- July 27
May 28th for Memorial Day
July 4th for Independence Day
- Annual YOUTH membership dues are $30
- Annual TEEN membership dues are $15
- Registration forms will be available at your local Club. Please visit the Club’s front desk to get your application or renewal forms.
- School-year youth program fees are just $70 per month.
- Fees are due on the first day of the month.
- We have a sliding fee scale for families, based upon financial need and proof of income, to ensure that our programs will be accessible for kids. Limited scholarships are available.
About the Club
School district info: Deer Valley Unified School District
After school programs: Lego Robotics, Passport to Manhood, Fine Arts, Healthy Habits, Youth for Unity, Smart Moves, Cooking Club
Summer camp highlights: In addition to our engaging school-year programs, we will have themed weekly S.T.E.A.M. activities throughout the entire summer and weekly field trip opportunities.
- Wood Floor Gym
- Games Room
- Art Room
- Teen Room
- Learning Center/Computer Lab
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Meal Program
- Kickball Leagues
- Flag Football Leagues
- Basketball Leagues
- Soccer Leagues