Dear BGCMP Families:
We are actively monitoring the planned walkout of educators starting on April 26, 2018. We have developed a plan for how the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix will support the kids and families we serve across the Valley. Every school district is working on their response plan and we are collaborating with each of the schools and districts that we serve.
- Beginning on Thursday, our Clubs will be open from 8am – 6pm, our normal school break hours, for families who need care for their students during the school day.
- Space in each Club is limited. Current Club members will have priority, and there will be no additional fees for members.
- Our Clubs will also be open to non-members for $20 per day, based on available space.
- Every Club will serve lunches and snacks. We will not be serving breakfast.
- Parents/caregivers will need to make arrangements for the drop-off and pick-up of their children at the Clubs.
Please contact your local Club for additional information. We will continue to communicate to our families and partners through these challenging times. Our kids remain our top priority and we will continue to serve the families of our communities.
School Year Dates and Hours:
M/T/Th/F: 2:30pm - 8:00pm; W: 12:30pm - 8:00pm
Dates for After School:
Last day of school – May 29
2018-19 School Year: August 6 - May 23
Dates for After School Program 2018-19:
M/T/Th/F: 3:00pm - 8:00pm, Wed: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
Summer Dates and Hours:
May 29 to July 27, 2018
Summer Hours – Youth Program
7:00am - 6:00pm
Summer Hours – Teen Program
M/T/Th/F: 12:00pm - 6:30pm Wednesdays: 12:00pm - 6:00pm unless attending Special Events
Summer Program 2018 Fees:
$120 for each 2-week session, 5 total sessions
Summer Session Dates:
Session 1: May 29 - June 8
Session 2: June 11 - June 22
Session 3: June 25 - July 6
Session 4: July 9 - July 20
Session 5: July 23 - July 27
- Annual YOUTH membership dues are $30
- Annual TEEN membership dues are $15 .
- Registration forms will be available at your local Club. Please visit the Club’s front desk to get your application or renewal forms
School Year Program Fees:
- School-year program fees are just $25 per month. .
- Fees are due on the first day of the month.
- We have a sliding fee scale for families, based upon financial need and proof of income, to ensure that our programs will be accessible for kids. Limited scholarships are available.
About the Club
After school programs:
Here a few things we offer members at the Clubhouse.
- OJP Mentoring
- SMART Moves
- STEM Activities
- Passport to Manhood
- Homework Help Snack & Dinner
- LEGO Robotics Career Launch
- Money Matters First Tee Golf
- Leadership Opportunities Torch Club
- Service to Community groups
- Gabriel’s Angels
- RBI Baseball
- Youth of the Year
- Arts & Crafts Basketball Leagues Flag Football Leagues Teen Center/Club
Summer camp highlights:
Join us for a summer of fun-filled activities
- Arts & music programs
- Sports & fitness fun
- Field trips to sports and cultural destinations
- Educational enrichment
- Technology learning & skill building
- Social events like dances, theme weeks and more
- Daily nutritious breakfast and lunch are included at no additional cost.
Teen Club members ages 13-18 are welcome from 12pm -6:30pm.
*5 year olds must have completed kindergarten.
With the help of the USDA Summer Food Service Program, we are able to provide all summer camp participants with a nutritious breakfast and lunch for no additional fee.
- Games Room
- Learning Center
- Computer Labs Crafts Room
- Multi-Purpose Room
- Teen Center Playground
- Sports Field
- Outdoor Basketball Courts