Welcome to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix (BGCMP) Media Room!
BGCMP enables all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
With 13 Clubs in Phoenix and the West Valley, our Dental Clinic and youth outreach services, BGCMP positively impacts more than 30,000 youth and teens every year through four key areas: Fun With a Purpose, Academic Success, Healthy Choices, and Be Great, Do Good.
- City of Tolleson Plans to Close Tolleson Branch of…In NewsFebruary 12, 2018Haga clic aquí para español After serving the youth and families of the Tolleson community for 30 years, the City of Tolleson has decided to close the Woodrow C. Scoutten/Tolleson Branch of the Boys & Girls Club of Metro Phoenix. This news came as both a surprise and disappointment to us. We […]
- Oct. 22: Dish It Out at High StreetIn Arizona Foothills, MediaOctober 22, 2017Sixty-plus Valley restaurants are scheduled to dole out dishes at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix’s (BGCMP) annual Dish It Out event Oct. 22 at High Street at 5 p.m. In addition to eats from Citizen Public House, The Gladly, The Vig and more, event-goers can sip craft beer, cocktail and […]
- Character Counts: Rachel HowardIn FOX Sports, MediaOctober 2, 2017Rachel Howard is the Boys and Girls Club Character Counts Kid of the Month for September. […]
- Youth of The Year, Leonel “Leo” Cano L…In 3TV, MediaOctober 1, 2017The Boys and Girls club of metro Phoenix helps kids and teen with programs and resources to help them become successful adults One teen is showing just how much the organization can do. Bridget McDonald and Leonel Cano Leo speak with GMAZ. For more information on the Boys and Girls Club of Metro […]
- 12 best food, drink events around Valley in Octobe…In AZcentral, MediaSeptember 30, 201710/22: Dish It Out | Join a well-heeled crowd at this dressy culinary event, which benefits the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix. Participating restaurants include Citizen Public House, Proof, Timo, The Vig, Ocean Prime and The Dhaba. Banfi Vintners, SanTan Brewing Company, Huss Brewing Co. […]
- Shut Down Childhood Hunger At Annual Dish It Out E…In Arizona Foodie Magazine, MediaSeptember 11, 2017Join the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix (BGCMP) in their fight against childhood hunger at their annual Dish it Out event on Sunday, October 22 at High Street in North Phoenix. BGCMP serves more than 11,000 K-12 youth across the Valley in their premier out-of-school-time programs in 13 […]
- Become an XTRONAUT with Arizona “Rock Star…In FOX 10, MediaSeptember 8, 2017BGCMP welcomes Dr. Lauretta Dry ice, water, and some soy sauce – let's build a comet! Check out this video where Dr. Dante Lauretta shares how kids can learn about the chemistry of space rocks. Today is the 1-year anniversary of the launch of OSIRIS-REx Mission. Thanks, FOX10 News! […]
- Judith Reflects on her Time at the Boys & Gir…In In the Zona, MediaAugust 1, 2017View on In The Zona Judith recently graduated from her journey as a Club Kid to an Activity Leader staff member, and will soon begin a new expedition at Paradise Valley Community College. A self-proclaimed nurturer, her experience in the Club helped to cultivate her dream of becoming a pediatric […]
- Character Counts Kid of the Month: Makayla from th…In FOX Sports, MediaDecember 2, 2016Makayla Young is the Boys and Girls Club Character Counts Kid of the Month for March. […]
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix recruits …In MediaAugust 25, 2016By Steven Totten Reporter, Phoenix Business Journal Aug 25, 2017, 10:12am Boys & Girls Club of Metro Phoenix has recruited a chief operating officer for the first time in its 70 years of operation. Bridget McDonald has assumed the role, effective immediately. McDonald was previously vice […]
- Learn about our Summer Camps, Xtronaut Program, an…In Arizona Living, MediaJuly 6, 2016Arizona Living – Eps 22 Host, Monica Nelson takes Arizona Living to the Swift Kids Branch of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix and talks to staff about the role Boys and Girls Clubs play in the lives of over 30 thousand youth and teens. Bob Magnin, Director of Impact and Outreach Programs […]
- Lights, Camera, Teens!In Arizona Midday, MediaJune 23, 2016Want to be on TV? Find out how to get your kids prepped with this after school program at The Boys and Girls club. […]
- Character Counts Kid of the Month: Alejandro from …In FOX 10, MediaMay 31, 2016Alejandro Terrazas is the Boys & Girls Club Character Counts Kid of the Month for May. […]
- Learn about our Summer Camps with MiaIn Media, Sonoran LivingMay 12, 2016[…]
- Arianna Williams talks about Lights, Camera, Teens…In FOX 10, MediaMay 3, 2016[…]
- Inspirational Stars Gala Nets $2.1M for YouthIn AZ Insider, MediaApril 21, 2016WRITTEN BY KATHY SHAYNA SHOCKET Kathy Shayna Shocket has the stories on the people who make a difference. The kids who inspire… and the bidding war for the top auction items. The Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix has made such a difference in so many kids’ lives! Many of the their […]
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix Receives …In PressApril 20, 2016View PDF Contact: Erica May | firstname.lastname@example.org | 602.343.1203 (Phoenix, AZ – April 20, 2016) –Members of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix (BGCMP) are ready to launch into space with the visit of a Dr. Dante Lauretta of the University of Arizona. The principal investigator of an asteroid […]
- Season for Sharing: Thank You ThursdayIn AZcentral, MediaApril 12, 2016Boys and Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix was awarded $32,000 through Season for Sharing on March 17, 2016. | “With funding from Season for Sharing, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix will provide the educational resources to ensure that our Club kids can and will graduate high school; […]
- Samuel exemplifies a model Club memberIn In the Zona, MediaApril 1, 2016Samuel Watkins is a fifth grader at Brunson-Lee Elementary and also a member of the Bob & Renee Parsons Branch of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix. Samuel is known around the Club for being a model club member and is funny, outgoing and respectful. He participates in many activities […]
- Today’s Kids, Tomorrow’s Stars Nets $2…In AZ Redbook, MediaMarch 31, 201616th annual fundraising gala celebrates 13 Club Youth of the Year and honors Renee and Bob Parsons. The Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix held its 16th annual Today’s Kids, Tomorrow’s Stars gala at the Arizona Biltmore on March 19. The event was presented by Universal Technical Institute, […]
- W.V. Teens vie for Youth of the YearIn Media, West Valley ViewMarch 16, 2016Boys & Girls Clubs members in running for honor Two teenagers who are members of Boys & Girls Clubs in the West Valley are sharing their stories as they seek the Youth of the Year title for the Metro Phoenix clubs. The winner, chosen from among 13 candidates representing each of the clubs, […]
- Shoot for the StarsIn Media, Uptown MagazineMarch 2, 2016The Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix (BGCMP) will host their annual gala March 19 at the Arizona Biltmore. Approximately 1,250 guests will gather for an evening in the Frank Lloyd Wright Ballroom to recognize 13 extraordinary Club teens who are competing for the title of Youth of the Year […]
- BGCMP Honors 13 Exemplary Teens at Annual GalaIn Glendale Star, MediaFebruary 25, 2016View on Glendale Star Three teens from Glendale and Peoria compete for title of ‘Youth of the Year’ Thirteen teens who attend the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix (BGCMP) will be honored at one of the top fundraising galas in Phoenix. One of the teens will be named “Youth of the Year” March […]
- The Bob & Renee Parsons Foundation Announces …In PressDecember 10, 2013View PDF FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE THE BOB & RENEE PARSONS FOUNDATION ANNOUNCES $750,000 GIFT TO BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF METRO PHOENIX The Bob & Renee Parsons Dental Clinic and Teen Center Expand Access to Opportunities for Children in Need (Phoenix, AZ December 10, 2013) – Valley children in […]
- Buffalo Wild Wings and BGCMP Promote Teamwork Thro…In PressNovember 19, 2013View PDF FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE BUFFALO WILD WINGS AND BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF METRO PHOENIX PROMOTE TEAMWORK THROUGH CHEERLEADING Funding from Buffalo Wild Wings supports cheerleading program at BGCMP Swift Kids Branch (Phoenix, AZ November 19, 2013) – A group of Glendale Boys & Girls Clubs […]
- BGCMP Announces Photography Program for Club YouthIn PressNovember 19, 2013View PDF 2013-14 National Photography Program NATIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENT RELEASE NEWS RELEASE For Immediate Release Contact: David Romako Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix 602.249.1338 email@example.com Annette Filliat Boys & Girls Clubs of America 404.487.5948 […]
- UPS Road Code ProgramIn PressOctober 18, 2013FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE UPS ROAD CODE AND BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF METRO PHOENIX COMMEMORATE NATIONAL TEEN DRIVER SAFETY WEEK UPS Road Code teaches the importance of safe driving to BGCMP teens (Phoenix, AZ October 18, 2013) – Arizona teen driving deaths are on the rise. According to the Governors […]
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix and Unive…In PressMay 25, 2013View PDF Participants of national education initiative honored for success in school (Phoenix, AZ May 23, 2013) – Young people at Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix are on the path to a successful future thanks to their participation in BE GREAT: Graduate, a national education initiative […]
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix Partner w…In PressMarch 15, 2013View PDF Power Hour program developed to address Arizona’s critical drop-out rate (Phoenix, AZ March 15, 2013)— Ross Stores, Inc., is underwriting the expansion of the successful Power Hour program at three Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix branches in Phoenix and the West Valley. Power Hour […]
- Buck for Kids: Dutch Bros. Coffee Proceeds to Bene…In PressDecember 2, 2012View PDF FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contacts: Erin Maue/ 541.291.1653 / firstname.lastname@example.org Buck for Kids: Dutch Bros. Coffee Proceeds to Benefit Boys & Girls Club of Phoenix PHOENIX, Ariz. (Dec. 2, 2012) —On Friday, Dec. 6, all 13 Dutch Bros. Coffee locations in Arizona will donate 50 cents […]
- Rookie League Ball Players to Give Clinic to Tee B…In PressSeptember 26, 2012(PHOENIX, September 26, 2012) – Batter up! The tee ball team from the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix’s Tri-City West Branch is wrapping up their season in major league fashion. Several Cleveland Indians Rookie League players will visit the Club for a tee ball on September 27 and October 3! […]
For all media inquiries please contact Jill Johnson or by calling 602.343.1205.
Video & Image Library
Contact Jill Johnson or 602.343.1205 for photo opportunities or to request images/videos of BGCMP activities and events.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, contact Jill Johnson or 602.343.1205.