For thousands of Valley kids, their Boys & Girls Club is their safe refuge where they can learn, play, grow, and learn to be a strong, resilient adult. Please help ensure quality services and life-changing programs for kids in need by giving your gift today.
Your generosity impacts more than 27,000 kids with proven programs that offer safe spaces where they can go when they are out of school and enjoy positive role models, fun sports, healthy meals and academic success.
Who we serve – who you support:
- 10,000 Club members and 27,000 students who participate in outreach programs
- 53% of our members live below the poverty line
- 82% qualify for free and reduced lunch
In BGCMP Clubs, our kids:
- 94% enjoy daily physical activity (compared to 24% of Arizona youth)
- 100% can enjoy hot, nutritious dinners at the Club
- 100% receive academic support and participate in character development programs
- 6% of BGCMP juniors and seniors expected to graduate high school
- 94% of parents agree that BGCMP enables them to succeed at work. We are open extended hours and during school breaks
- Every dollar invested in the Club returns $18.22 in community benefits, including higher graduation rates, better jobs, lower crime, fewer unhealthy behaviors, and the freedom for low-income parents to work while knowing their kids are safe.