Want to fuel great futures? Join a special group of committed donors that helps kids on an ongoing basis! A monthly gift is easy to set up and provides a steady and reliable source of fuel for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix.
Your monthly gift, no matter how big or how small, helps to fuel our Clubs and ensures that kids receive warm, nutritious meals, a safe place to study and play, and the guidance and mentoring of Youth Development Professionals. With your help, we offer an affordable after school option for families in some of the Valley’s most challenging neighborhoods.
WHY GIVE MONTHLY?
Monthly giving lets you spread your giving throughout the year, easily budget for giving and make an ongoing commitment to Boys & Girls Clubs’ 11,000 members across the Valley. As a monthly donor, you’ll receive the following:
- A welcome packet
- Regular updates on kids you’ve impacted through your gifts
- A special gift from a Club member as a small token of our appreciation
- The ability to increase, decrease or cancel your donation at any time
- The knowledge that your monthly gift is changing the lives of children, tweens and teens every day!
- An annual tax statement along with an annual impact report
- State tax credit – BGCMP is qualified charitable organization within the State of Arizona. Please check with your tax advisor to see how this may impact your Arizona state tax return.
HOW DOES MONTHLY GIVING WORK?
It’s easy! The monthly giving program automatically transfers your donation directly from your credit card or debit account to Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix on the same day of each month.
To update your personal information, cancel your donation, or change your monthly donation amount, please contact Carrie Aranda at email@example.com or 602-343-1214.