Dear BGCMP Families:
We are actively monitoring the planned walkout of educators starting on April 26, 2018. We have developed a plan for how the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix will support the kids and families we serve across the Valley. Every school district is working on their response plan and we are collaborating with each of the schools and districts that we serve.
- Beginning on Thursday, our Clubs will be open from 8am – 6pm, our normal school break hours, for families who need care for their students during the school day.
- Space in each Club is limited. Current Club members will have priority, and there will be no additional fees for members.
- Our Clubs will also be open to non-members for $20 per day, based on available space.
- Every Club will serve lunches and snacks. We will not be serving breakfast.
- Parents/caregivers will need to make arrangements for the drop-off and pick-up of their children at the Clubs.
Please contact your local Club for additional information. We will continue to communicate to our families and partners through these challenging times. Our kids remain our top priority and we will continue to serve the families of our communities.
School Year Dates and Hours:
Monday - Friday 2:45pm – 8:00pm
Dates for After School:
Last day of school – May 23
Summer Dates and Hours:
May 29 - July 27
Summer Hours – Youth Program
7:00am - 6:00pm
Summer Hours – Teen Program
M/T/Th/F:12:00pm - 6:30pm; Wednesdays: 12:00pm - 6:00pm unless attending Special Events
Summer Session Dates:
Session 1: May 29 – June 15
Session 2: June 18 -- July 6
Session 3: July 9 -- July 27
May 28th for Memorial Day
July 4th for Independence Day
Summer Program 2018 Fees:
$180 for each 3-week session, 3 total sessions
- Annual YOUTH membership dues are $30
- Annual TEEN membership dues are $15
- Registration forms will be available at your local Club. Please visit the Club’s front desk to get your application or renewal forms.
School Year Program Fees:
- School-year youth program fees are just $25 per month. h. . No additional monthly fees are charged for Teens.
- Fees are due on the first day of the month.
- We have a sliding fee scale for families, based upon financial need and proof of income, to ensure that our programs will be accessible for kids.
About the Club
School district info: Paradise Unified School District
After School Programs
- Digital Arts Program including Newspaper Club and Photography
- Performing Arts Program includes dance team
Summer camp highlights:
Join us for a summer of fun-filled activities
- Arts & music programs
- Sports & fitness fun
- Field trips to sports & cultural destinations
- Educational enrichment
- Technology learning & skill building
- Social events like dances, theme weeks and more
- Daily nutritious breakfast and lunch are included at no additional cost.
Teen Club members ages 13-18 are welcome from 12pm - 6:30pm.
*5 year olds must have completed kindergarten.
With the help of the USDA Summer Food Service Program, we are able to provide all summer camp participants with a nutritious breakfast and lunch for no additional fee.
Youth Service Delivery Area includes:
- Games Room
- Learning Center
- Art Room
- Youth Computer Lab
- Full-size Gym
- Tween Area
Teen Service Delivery Area includes:
- Games Room
- Computer Lab
- Half Gym
- Meal Program