Dear BGCMP Families:
We are actively monitoring the planned walkout of educators starting on April 26, 2018. We have developed a plan for how the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix will support the kids and families we serve across the Valley. Every school district is working on their response plan and we are collaborating with each of the schools and districts that we serve.
- Beginning on Thursday, our Clubs will be open from 8am – 6pm, our normal school break hours, for families who need care for their students during the school day.
- Space in each Club is limited. Current Club members will have priority, and there will be no additional fees for members.
- Our Clubs will also be open to non-members for $20 per day, based on available space.
- Every Club will serve lunches and snacks. We will not be serving breakfast.
- Parents/caregivers will need to make arrangements for the drop-off and pick-up of their children at the Clubs.
Please contact your local Club for additional information. We will continue to communicate to our families and partners through these challenging times. Our kids remain our top priority and we will continue to serve the families of our communities.
School Year Dates and Hours:
M/T/TH/F 2:00-8:00pm; W 1:00pm - 8:00pm
Dates for After School:
Last day of school – May 22
Summer Dates and Hours:
May 29 – July 27
Summer Hours – Youth Program
7:00am - 6:00pm
Summer Hours – Teen Program
M/T/Th/F: 12:00pm - 6:30pm’ Wednesdays: 12:00pm - 6:00pm unless attending Special Events
Summer Program 2018 Fees:
$180 for each 3 week session, 3 total sessions.
Summer Session Dates:
Session 1: May 29 - June 15
Session 2: June 18 – July 6
Session 3: July 9 - July 27
Closed: May 28th for Memorial Day & July 4th for Independence Day
- Annual YOUTH membership dues are $30
- Annual TEEN membership dues are $15
- Registration forms will be available at your local Club. Please visit the Club’s front desk to get your application or renewal forms.
School Year Program Fees:
- School-year youth program fees are just $25 per month.
- Fees are due on the first day of the month.
- We have a sliding fee scale for families, based upon financial need and proof of income, to ensure that our programs will be accessible for kids. Limited scholarships are available.
About the Club
School district info: Alhambra School District
After school programs:
Members ages 5 -12 will love coming to the Club Monday through Friday after school for a fun-filled afternoon! The Club offers a variety of programs designed to increase academic success, build character and citizenship and promote healthy lifestyles. Activities include homework help, games room tournaments, art projects, cooking and gym activities! Members enjoy a healthy snack, play games and create friendships that will last a lifetime. Every member can enjoy a hot, nutritious dinner at the Club.
We also have a wide array of program for teen members. Current offerings include: Keystone Club, SMART Moves, Triple Play, art, technology, various sports and photography.
Summer camp highlights:
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix’s Harry & Sandy Rosenzweig Branch is excited to blast off into summer with YOU! This year’s summer program will be centered around outer space! Our unique camp offers Boys & Girls Club members a chance to experience new activities, learn a variety of new skills, and try new behaviors. Kids and teens will enjoy many engaging activities including arts and crafts, computers, games room, sports and special events/ field trips. Parents will love our flexible hours, safe environment and dedicated staff. Call the Club today to reserve your place!
- Outside Basketball court
- Games Room
- Art Room
- Learning Center/ Computer Lab
- Teen Center
- Daily meals & Snacks
- Robust sports programming including; basketball, flag football, soccer and volleyball.