Dear BGCMP Families:
We are actively monitoring the planned walkout of educators starting on April 26, 2018. We have developed a plan for how the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix will support the kids and families we serve across the Valley. Every school district is working on their response plan and we are collaborating with each of the schools and districts that we serve.
- Beginning on Thursday, our Clubs will be open from 8am – 6pm, our normal school break hours, for families who need care for their students during the school day.
- Space in each Club is limited. Current Club members will have priority, and there will be no additional fees for members.
- Our Clubs will also be open to non-members for $20 per day, based on available space.
- Every Club will serve lunches and snacks. We will not be serving breakfast.
- Parents/caregivers will need to make arrangements for the drop-off and pick-up of their children at the Clubs.
Please contact your local Club for additional information. We will continue to communicate to our families and partners through these challenging times. Our kids remain our top priority and we will continue to serve the families of our communities.
School Year Dates and Hours:
Dates for After School:
Last day: May 23, 2018
Summer Dates and Hours:
May 29 - July 20, 2018
Summer Hours – Youth Program
7:00am - 6:00pm
Summer Hours – Teen Program
M/T/Th/F:12:00pm - 6:30pm; Wednesdays: 12:00pm - 6:00pm unless attending special events
Summer Program 2018 Fees:
$120 for each 2 week session, 4 total sessions.
Summer Session Dates:
Session 1: May 29 – June 8 (Closed May 28th for Memorial Day)
Session 2: June 11 – June 22
Session 3: June 25 – July 6 (Closed July 4th for Independence Day)
Session 4: July 9 – July 20
*(Club closed July 23rd – July 27th for staff training)
**Club open for non-school days July 30 & 31 (First Day of School August 1st)
- Annual Youth membership dues are $30
- Annual Teen membership dues are $15
Registration forms will be available at your local Club. Please visit the Club’s front desk to get your application or renewal forms.
School Year Program Fees:
- School-year youth program fees are just $25 per month.
- Fees are due on the first day of the month.
- We have a sliding fee scale for families, based upon financial need and proof of income, to ensure that our programs will be accessible for kids. Limited scholarships are available.
About the Club
School district info: We follow the hours of operation of the Isaac School District
After school programs:
Power Hour, Torch & Keystone Clubs, physical fitness, good character and citizenship as well as our new First Tee golf program plus much more
Summer camp highlights:
Each summer we offer a reading and retention based program to help members stay on task with their educational opportunities.
This summer we will be utilizing our new Best Buy Teen Technology Center. This program will allow our teens to gain knowledge in STEM programs, music and video production, 3D animation, computer coding, photo shop, video editing and photography in our new state of the art tech center.
Our Keystone group has received the Legacy Charter which is the highest level that can be reached in Boys & Girls Clubs of America!