Dear BGCMP Families:
We are actively monitoring the planned walkout of educators starting on April 26, 2018. We have developed a plan for how the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix will support the kids and families we serve across the Valley. Every school district is working on their response plan and we are collaborating with each of the schools and districts that we serve.
- Beginning on Thursday, our Clubs will be open from 8am – 6pm, our normal school break hours, for families who need care for their students during the school day.
- Space in each Club is limited. Current Club members will have priority, and there will be no additional fees for members.
- Our Clubs will also be open to non-members for $20 per day, based on available space.
- Every Club will serve lunches and snacks. We will not be serving breakfast.
- Parents/caregivers will need to make arrangements for the drop-off and pick-up of their children at the Clubs.
Please contact your local Club for additional information. We will continue to communicate to our families and partners through these challenging times. Our kids remain our top priority and we will continue to serve the families of our communities.
School Year Dates and Hours:
M/T/Th/F 2:30pm - 8:00pm (12:30pm - 8:00pm Wednesdays only)
Dates for After School:
Last day of school – June 7
Summer Dates and Hours:
June 11 - July 27 7:00am - 6:00pm M-F
Summer Hours – Youth Program Ages 5- 12 (5 year olds must have completed kindergarten.)
7:00am - 6:00pm
Summer Hours – Teen Program
M/T/Th/F: 12:00pm - 6:30pm Wednesdays: 12:00pm - 6:00pm unless attending Special Events
Summer Program 2018 Fees:
$120 for each 2 week session, 3 total sessions.
Summer Session Dates:
Session 1: June 11 – June 29
Session 2: July 2 – July 20
Session 3: July 23 – 27
- Annual YOUTH membership dues are $30
- Annual TEEN membership dues are $15
- Registration forms will be available at your local Club. Please visit the Club’s front desk to get your application or renewal forms.
- School-year youth program fees are just $25 per month.
- Fees are due on the first day of the month.
- We have a sliding fee scale for families, based upon financial need and proof of income, to ensure that our programs will be accessible for kids. Limited scholarships are available.
About the Club
Serves the Cartwright School District
Members ages 5 -12 will love coming to the Club Monday through Friday after school for a fun-filled afternoon! The Club offers a variety of programs designed to increase academic success, build character and citizenship and promote healthy lifestyles. Activities include homework help, games room tournaments, art projects, cooking and gym activities! Members enjoy a healthy snack, play games and create friendships that will last a lifetime. Every member can enjoy a hot, nutritious dinner at the Club.
We also offer a wide array of clubs and classes for teen members to enjoy. Current offerings include: Keystone Club, SMART Moves, Triple Play, art, technology, various sports and photography.
There are sports leagues and clinics (football, basketball, volleyball), and special events at the holidays.
Summer camp highlights:
Join us for a summer of fun-filled activities
- Arts & music programs
- Sports & fitness fun
- Field trips to sports & cultural destinations
- Educational enrichment
- Technology learning & skill building
- Social events like dances, theme weeks and more
- Daily nutritious breakfast and lunch are included at no additional cost.
Teen Club members ages 13-18 are welcome from 12pm -6:30pm.
*5 year olds must have completed kindergarten.
With the help of the USDA Summer Food Service Program, we are able to provide all summer camp participants with a nutritious breakfast and lunch for no additional fee.