9251 W. Washington St. • Tolleson, AZ 85353 • Ph: (623) 936-9020
Tolleson Boys & Girls Club is permanently closed as of Thursday, May 24th.
Dear BGCMP Families:
We are actively monitoring the planned walkout of educators starting on April 26, 2018. We have developed a plan for how the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix will support the kids and families we serve across the Valley. Every school district is working on their response plan and we are collaborating with each of the schools and districts that we serve.
- Beginning on Thursday, our Clubs will be open from 8am – 6pm, our normal school break hours, for families who need care for their students during the school day.
- Space in each Club is limited. Current Club members will have priority, and there will be no additional fees for members.
- Our Clubs will also be open to non-members for $20 per day, based on available space.
- Every Club will serve lunches and snacks. We will not be serving breakfast.
- Parents/caregivers will need to make arrangements for the drop-off and pick-up of their children at the Clubs.
Please contact your local Club for additional information. We will continue to communicate to our families and partners through these challenging times. Our kids remain our top priority and we will continue to serve the families of our communities.
After serving the youth and families of the Tolleson community for 30 years, the City of Tolleson has decided to close the Woodrow C. Scoutten/Tolleson Branch of the Boys & Girls Club of Metro Phoenix.
Your membership with Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix will be honored at any of our 12 locations. Our closest Clubs – the Tri-City West Thornwood Branch in Avondale and the Stewart Branch at 67 th Ave and Clarendon welcome you for the 2018 Summer Day Camp or for any other program you choose.
Thank you for 30 years of partnership! We have loved serving the families of Tolleson!
You can also reach out to the Tolleson City Council at 623-936- 2760 with your questions or concerns.